Bolander was thrilled to have a role in the revitalization of this Minnesota landmark, working for the Walker Art Center and Minneapolis Park & Recreation Board. The Minneapolis Sculpture Garden is home to over 40 outdoor sculptures and has hosted millions of visitors.
Highlights of Bolander work includes:
- Provided structural excavation for sculpture foundations
- Grading work for this 11 acre site
- Driven pipe pile deep foundations for a new building
- Created the new pond at the iconic Spoonbridge and Cherry
- Installed a new storm water drainage system as well as the infrastructure components of a water reuse system.
- Provided a low vibration design-build deep foundation solution to support Katharina Fritsch’s Hahn/Cock and Theaster Gate’s Black Vessel for a Saint.
Location: Minneapolis, MN