- National Demolition Association’s Environmental Excellence Award for 2015
- Governor’s Award for Safety in 2013 and 2014
- The Minnesota Safety Council awarded Bolander with the Meritorious Achievement Award in 2012, 2013 and 2014 for recognition of excellence in injury prevention performance
- 3 current jobs site that have achieved CHASE Level 3 for safety
- Carl Bolander & Sons Co. with MNDOT and OSHA received the Exceptional Safety Collaboration Award as a result of zero lost time injuries during the I-35W Bridge Collapse Response from the Minnesota Safety Council, Department of Occupational Safety & Health Advisory Labor Council & Industry.
- In 2008 our Safety Officer received the Arthur E. McCauley Jr. Minnesota Occupational Safety & Health Leadership Award for outstanding dedication and accomplishment toward improving workers safety and health in Minnesota.
- Ryan Companies US Inc. awarded Bolander two prestigious awards the first, “Safety Contractor of the Year”, and second “Certificate of Excellence Outstanding Safety and Lasting Contribution,”
- Bolander Superintendent received the Ryan Companies individual safety award for outstanding excellence and safety on the job